Except maybe not as Typhoon Gori sweeps through the south China sea it appears there may be a delay. Not that it's an issue for me. My visa is still valid and I have time on my side on Korea.
The Eastern dream looks like she may be more of a nightmare in heavy sea's. More a short voyage cruiser than an ocean going liner, so I'm more than happy to wait.
The reported paperwork difficulties were cast aside by the efficient expertise of Yuri and Svetlana at Links Ltd - contact them before anyone else,including the ferry company if you need to ship out from Vladivostok. Making the whole process simple. Just a case of waiting for each document to be completed and paying the necessary when required.
In the meantime I have had chance to swap the front tyre on the bike with a little help from my friends at jetski-club.ru who were more than happy to lend me a hand with workshop facilities right next door to my hotel room. Especially handy when the owner is a devoted "petrol head" with his 250 2-stroke Honda powered cart and various "ongoing" projects.
So with everything prepared I just have to wait and see what nature gets up to over the next 24 hours which will determine if we depart on schedule. Time and tide (and typhoons) wait for no man!